Ghost

 

It was three o'clock at night I got fresh from office and sat down to eat. Mom is cooking chicken, rice, fish today. I didn't eat anything all day. So seeing this made my tongue water. I started eating mother's cooking is very good. In the meantime, someone is knocking on the door of the house. Who came again at this time, around three o'clock in the night. I opened it and saw a stranger, a letter came from my uncle's house, my 93-year-old grandfather died. I was shocked to hear this and mother started crying 1 week ago and I came out of uncle's house and grandfather and many others seemed to be healthy. Then without a moment's delay I went out with mother. Oh yes, my identity was not given. I am Rahul working in a private company. And the only child of my parents, so I can do whatever I want. I have a strange hobby that is to see ghosts at least once in my life. Because I grew up listening to ghost stories since childhood. So I go out to see ghosts especially around 12 o'clock in the night when I have a day off or free time, but I don't see ghosts, I walk around the streets for a while and come back home. Two days ago I was hanging out with my friend Rohan and told him about my strange hobby and he told me about a terrible place where many unsatisfied souls roam. So I finished my office work tonight and went to that place to look for ghosts but today my desire to see ghosts was not fulfilled so I came home disappointed. That's when grandfather received such bad news. It takes about four hours to go to uncle's house. I took a taxi, mother is crying on the seat next to me, I am consoling her and I myself can't stay still. Suddenly the engine of the car stopped, the driver said, Sir, there is a problem with the engine, I will check it. I went along to help him. The surroundings seemed familiar to me. After looking a little better, I realized that this is the terrible place Rohan said where I found the ghost tonight, but it is not the road to my uncle's house. Then I looked to the side and saw that the man was not there and someone like Rohan was going towards the forest. I called Rohan's name several times from behind but he did not respond. But was Rohan joking with me to scare me, I was thinking of doing this as he had told me before who is the driver. Suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder from behind and my whole body shuddered. Looking back, I saw a man like my grandfather standing there, his whole body was bleeding and his face was so wounded that I could not recognize him. I quickly went to the car to see what mother was doing, I opened the window of the car and saw that mother was not there and looked back and saw that grandfather and her disappeared in the blink of an eye. Then whoever pulled me inside the car, his face is not visible, blood is coming out from the whole body. That man said like Rohan, do you really want to see the ghost, now see how it feels,,,, I said Rohan, what are you doing here and why are you joking with me, where is mom, dadu and that driver. He said earlier there were many people in this place, me and you, now there is no one else in front of you, only me and you. You left me alone I remember that terrible night when you left me alone in front of a band of robbers and showed friendship. But today I will not leave you alone, I will take you with me. I didn't leave you alone, when I got a chance I went to ask someone for help and later the robbers asked for a ransom to release you and we gave that too. Then I couldn't find them and I searched a lot for you too but I couldn't find anything anywhere. Then Rohan didn't want to listen to me and started hitting me with his sharp nails. I didn't try to save myself. My eyes were closing and everything was blurry. Next morning when I regained consciousness, I saw many people standing next to me and my condition was worse. Blood is flowing from the body and I am thinking with my eyes closed then I remembered the whole incident that Rohan had died in the hands of robbers 2 years ago and I could not save him even though I tried hard.

Comments