Best awesome qouets status



Status
No 1


I'm jealous of my parents,
 i'll never have a kid as cool as their

Status 
No 2


I don't always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.

Status 
No 3


The awesome feeling you get when people remember small details about you. :-)


Status
No 4


When I joke they take it seriously. 
When I am serious they take it as a joke..


Status 
No 5

The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.


Status 
No 6

That feeling when you enter to a store & they play your favorite song :)


Status
No 7

Was going to rob a bank today 
but the pen was chained to the desk.

Status
No 8

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, 
unless I buy something.


Status 
No 9


I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it


Status
No 10


Yes, I agree. 
Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!




















Comments